Friday, January 05, 2007

The Will to Power

(2)

I have been 'dragging my feet' in this matter because it is so depressing to think about it. My previous experience with the ACSD has been consistently negative (boom). Indeed, the ACSD has seemed to be on the stalker's side over the years. It is as if Gerash owns the ACSD. But this is certainly an illusion. Right?

And I must also admit to stooping to the level of 'demonstration of power.' I am not just another faceless yahoo. I am a blogger. I have power. And that power includes the power to ridicule the ACSD. I have The Will to Power and I will use it if necessary. Reluctantly, of course.

Getting back to the document in question:

It is a typed document, a 'progress report,' and apparently the only such report concerning case number CR 95-419. Here is the gist of it:

01-10-95 Goodman calls Gerash. No contact.
01-11-95 Goodman receives a VMM (voice mail message) from Gerash. Goodman calls again. No contact.
01-17-95 Goodman calls yet again. Gerash later that day returns the call. Goodman advises Gerash that 'an individual' had reported to the ACSD that he was being harrassed by persons (tap) who were operating under the direction of Walter Gerash. Mr. Gerash stated he had no idea what this person was talking about, however, after reflection for a short time stated the following:

(continued next entry)