Friday, December 22, 2006

Ripple Effect

(5)

Which brings us to the end of tonight's seance. Shall I continue? Shouldn't I wait for a more auspicious evening (tap)? Lessee... today (actually yesterday) is the 22nd. Monday is Christmas Day. Tuesday would be the next possible drunken encounter with my 'followers.' Hmm.

My decision is to wait 'til next Friday night. New Year's Eve will be next Monday. This suggests that I will get drunk again a week from Sunday night. I am certain that both my liver and my brain are up to the challenge. But are you?

We have been only minimally affected by the recent blizzard. Kootch paid a neighbor 20 dollars (I owe her ten dollars) to shovel her car out of the snow. I did the shopping today. Major traffic hassle.

Been playing chess on Comcast and also playing C-III. Best of both worlds. Recently lost to 'Ripple Effect' (tap) due to underestimation (1350 rating). Next time I'll kick his ass.