Friday, December 22, 2006

Joy to the World

(4)

To me, 'victory in Iraq' would be the conversion of all Iraqis to Christianity. Iraqi males would unanimously begin foreskin restoration. The Democratic Republic of Iraq would dedicate 100 percent of all oil output exclusively to the United States, and at a 20 percent discount on the world price, with 30 percent being a US option until the Year of Our Lord 2507. Male Iraqi dogs would no longer be despised.

I see Foreskin Restoration as a more important fruit of victory in Iraq than cheap oil or even many new Christians, for the simple reason that such a result would bring more Joy to the World.

TiVo is recording 20/20 so I was forced to watch The McLaughlin Group in real time tonight. Spectacular! I agreed with most all of the recommendations.

I should make note here as to the current state of my Friday night drunken(tap)ness: I am currently (2202) on my 9th beer (of twelve). I drank a double shot of whiskey after each of the previous four beers (Nose gas, about ten sneezes. Eyes watering profusely). I consider myself to be moderately innebriated at this point. I should also mention that as usual I have had nothing to eat since the previous day. Therefore my boozing is being done on an 'empty stomach.' I see this as prima facie evidence that my liver is performing brilliantly.

Not to mention my brain. I continue to marvel at the fact that alcohol improves brain function in the short term on Friday nights.

Labels: , , ,