Friday, December 22, 2006

My Plan

(2)

My counterattack against Judeo-fag-iannity is going well: I have been thinking about the idea.

You may recall that I have repeatedly attempted to interest the local police population in my problem, to no avail, the most recent example being my encounters with Kelso and Shabby Shawn. Those attempts were in the nature of 'bottom-up' attempts. They failed miserably and I am not inclined to repeat them. In fact, those attempts demonstrated that Gerash and his cohorts were well prepared for my eventual requests for police assistance.

So I will now try the 'top-down' approach. Should be interesting. Is Gerash really the Denver Jewish Godfather? We shall see.

Here, for example, is the point at which I intend to begin the 'top-down' approach. I will e-mail this fellah. I will describe my problem with the filthy Jew Gerash as succinctly as possible, then I will request police assistance. I will be polite, of course. I will inform this fellah, who is obviously in the dark concerning my problem, that I would really appreciate police service in this matter.

Naturally I will keep you informed.