Friday, December 22, 2006

Victory in Iraq

(3)

I should note here that this week's nighttime RF was way down from that of last week. As a result I got a good night's sleep every night except last night. Last night went like this:
'Bed at 0130 (whole body PRF 0130-0300, 0530-0830. Strong TCRF 0930-1000)'

I must have got 3-4 hours of sleep. A good sign was that I again woke up dreaming, indicating to me that I had been able to satisfy my requirements for essential dreamless sleep. My interpretation of the relative lack of RF during the night this week is that my threats of last week were taken seriously by Gerash and his co-conspirators. I seriously doubt that the motive was in any way seasonal.

Current-events-wise, the question this week is, 'What would victory in Iraq look like to you?' Good question. The answers range from, 'Them all killing each other,' to 'Let Saddam go.' There are an infinite number of intermediate positions. My favorite answer is my own, described in the next post.