Friday, December 15, 2006

A Faraday Shield

(6)

I like Robert Bazell even though he is probably Jewish. Check your wee-wee, Robert.

I loved 'The Lost Room' which will be aired again Sunday afternoon on the Sci-fi channel. What a gloriously surreal story! Reminds me of the current Evangelical theory concerning The End of the Age..

One of my notes for this occasion referred to 'RF shield in floor above' (faint boom). Let me explain: intense RF radiation - and I recently noticed that the local (tap) news is worried about RF radiation from Lookout Mountain (tap) - affects everyone in the vicinity. It follows that the folks who live upstairs would be affected by the radiation which I am currently enduring, whether they could 'feel' it or not. If they knew about it they would be concerned. Furthermore, if Gerash were upstairs during such radiation he would be affected (although not as much as I).

I think that Gerash created a shield to protect not only himself but his cohorts against the radiation he directs against me. I think that this shield was constructed about 3 or 4 years ago. At that time there was a major 'renovation' to the floor of the apartment upstairs: the rug was ripped up and a new floor was installed. Nowadays, instead of a rug, that floor is a 'hardwood' (or laminate) floor. I remember going upstairs on more than one occasion and seeing the process through the open door. On one occasion the light fixture in our hallway began to leak and a puddle of water formed on the hallway rug-floor. I went upstairs to complain. The door was open (tap). I could see them (the workers) smoothing what appeared to be a wet plaster covering (thump). I presumed it was a 'base' for an eventual rug, but I later saw that it was actually the base for a (probable laminate) 'hardwood floor.'

I think that beneath that plaster base lies a metal mesh designed to protect against RF radiation. I think that that 'shield' is properly grounded. Prove me wrong if you can.