Tuesday, January 09, 2007

The Gullible Detective

(2)

As to the interpretation of the document in question I suppose there are several possibilities, some more likely than others. I think my interpretation is the most likely. Here it is:

Gerash was alerted by Goodman's initial call and soon discovered (either through Goodman directly or through another ACSD(?) source) that I had filed an official complaint against Gerash. Gerash then fabricated a plausible scenerio which would 'explain' (faint boom) my charges to the gullible detective Goodman. Gullible Goodman apparently accepted the 'explanation' and no further 'progress' was made in the case.

Goodman asked me about 'Doctor Clark' ('Do you know a Dr. Clark?) in a later interview and I replied in the negative. The name rang no bell with me. Only after I read the Goodman report did it dawn on me that Goodman might have been referring to a meeting Kootch (tap) and I had had with a 'marriage counselor' in the early '90s. Kootch had suggested (and arranged for) the meeting after we had had numerous arguments around my failure to communicate to her the fact that I was being 'stalked' (although I had yet to discover that word or that concept). It seemed to me at the time that what we had here was a failure to communicate. Kootch, for example, could not comprehend my claims that for several years in the late '80s - early '90s our cars (locked cars!) had been entered by someone who followed me around occasionally and entered the locked car and rotated the mirror clockwise to the stops.