Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Discovery is a Powerful Right

(1)

Regarding Detective Goodman's 'report' I should say that I came across it quite accidentally, it being part of 'discovery information' (tap) given to me by the ACDA (District Attorney) in relation to a criminal case pending against me. That may have been in about '98 or so. The DA later dropped the charges in that case for 'lack of evidence,' when their prime witness, a fella name of Ocana, disappeared along with another witness. They both lived upstairs and moved out soon after I pleaded 'not guilty.' (BTW: It always happens: soon as I plead 'not guilty' they move out and are never heard from again (tap). The criminal charge against me came after I got drunk one night and flipped off the circuit breaker to 304 (above). They called the cops. The cops charged me.)

I was quite gratified to receive this information from the DA because it tended to confirm my subjective impressions of detective Goodman. It also provided me with insight into exactly how Gerash operates. I'm sure it was an oversight by the Gerash 'team' that allowed the document to fall into my hands. Surely they could have had a 'mole' in the DA's office (tap) 'screen' the discovery documentation before it was presented to me. Obviously 'they' fucked up.