Friday, December 15, 2006

The Circumcision Cult: Alive and Well on MSNBC

(3)

I am very pissed off by this week's sleep deprivation, and I am determined to mount a counterattack. That will begin Monday. If you are at all involved in the Arapahoe County Criminal Justice System or the Arapahoe County Mental Health System, then you should find my effort, 'interesting.' If not, then I am sure that I can find other interested readers, who may possibly begin to wonder about your lack of interest. Need I say more?

I will also give her (my primary care physician) the address of this web site, since I intend to provide it to sundry other folks including the ACSD. I think that a good blogger rule should be that said blogger ought to provide the site address to anyone mentioned in the blog. Technically therefore, I should also mail the site address to Walter Gerash. But somehow I doubt that he is in the dark concerning this blog (tap). I have already (boom) given the address to (boom) several people, all of whom work for Kaiser Permanente. In fact, the very first person I gave this blog address to was a (probably Jewish) physician at KP who retired soon thereafter. Can't remember his name at the moment, but he was a very jovial (thump) fellow. I warned him to '...be prepared to be shocked.' I had in mind at the time my references to 'Jewish penis envy.'

Which brings us to an interesting (to me) piece I saw on both MSNBC and NBC this week. The piece was 'breaking news' on MSNBC but was only a news item on NBC. I had read the item in question at least a week or two earlier on the MSNBC web site, so it hardly qualified as 'breaking news.' What was interesting about the piece was that neonatal circumcision was touted as a way to stop AIDS. It was Circumcision Cult Crap, of course.