Friday, October 13, 2006

Was That the Idea?

(1)

I used the word (tap) 'victim' in a purely legal/rhetorical sense, of course: I don't think of myself as a 'victim.' I give as good as I get. No self-respecting half-Irishman would do less.

The 'twice a week' scenerio (Friday and Tuesday) is about my limit, boozewise, and has left me waaay behind on my favorite blogs and other web stuff, but I have been able to keep a good game of C-III going.

Regarding the most recent Judeo-terrorist attacks, they have been mostly RF, and most recently last night from 0100 and 0600. Much of that time was spent demonstrating their ability to deliver full-body radiation: tingling, pricking to the upper body and tingling-skincrawling to to the legs and feet. I slept intermittently during that period, then solidly from about 0730-1300. This left very little time to catch up with my tivo stuff and my internet stuff.

Was that the idea? Enough. I'm off to Daily Scratchpad. Can hardly wait to see what I wrote there last Tuesday night... I vaguely remember something about my mother...