Friday, June 02, 2006

WHAT!???

(2)

My order for a(tap)n RF Detector seems to be in limbo. I ordered it Tuesday morning and got a confirming email almost immediately. But there was no shipping information. Nor was there any shipping information Wednesday; no phone call, no email. So I called them. I reached a woman who claimed to be a doctor's secretary. She knew of the company but could not put me in touch with a representative of the 'company.' She said that she would leave a message for the secretary of that entity who would give me a call the next day. WHAT!???

After a bit of back and forth with the woman, who eventually accused me of being rude, I gave it up and began to wonder what the fuck was going on. I finally called VISA who confirmed that said 'company' had contacted VISA in order to confirm my card validity, but had not yet hit VISA with a bill. Most interesting.

I am withholding the name of said 'company' for the moment, but have added them to the list of possible 'suees' in this RF matter. Yasss...