Thursday, May 25, 2006

Never Give an Idiot a Second Chance...

(1)

'During a two hour plus attempt to take a nap this morning I noticed a 'behavior pattern' of sorts. The pattern would begin with a tingling in my toes which steadily increased in intensity. I would then move my left foot such that it was stretched out about a foot beyond the bed, and the tingling in the toes would stop immediately. After about 20-30 seconds the tingling would begin again, but on my upper body instead: head, face, neck, sholder, arm, and upper torso. I have noticed this pattern before, but it repeated itself at least several times during this particular nap attempt.'

The above was written about noon yesterday, and described a 'nap attempt' between about 0900 and 1100. Yesterday was a 'day of RF Rage.' Seemed that once I had 'discovered' the 'skin gas mechanism' it was decided to literally flood the place with RF. It got so bad by 1400 that I was becoming nausous, and decided to leave the apartment and do some 'errands.' I was so sleep-deprived by 1745 that I crashed until 2030. No RF at all that I could detect until about 2200. I hit the sack again at about 2300 and was able to sleep 'till about 0330. The RF began again about 0330 and slowly increased in intensity. They have since maintained their RF attack at what I would call a 'moderate' level.

The plan is to confirm my subjective experience with reliable readings from RF detection equipment. At that point I will again attempt to interest the appropriate 'authorities.' Should be interesting. I like to imagine calling up the ACSD and having another fucking idiot like Kelso respond to the call. Kelso himself will be unacceptable, of course: never give an idiot a second chance.