Wednesday, May 24, 2006

A Mysterious Apartment

(1)

After the previous post I detected continuous symptoms in both lr and br until about 2330, and again beginning about 0230 (faint wall bang above when I wrote that). I am beginning to get very pissed off about this (tap above me at 0345 am).

I just went outside to get a look at whether they have the lights on in the apartment above (304). Looked dark, but there is audible activity up there tonight as there is every night. Back in the earlier days of this stalking behavior they would actually keep the lights on up there all night, as I was able to verify on numerous occasions. Tonight (another tap from above) only the idiot in 303 seems to have his light on.

Before hitting the sack last night I checked out the apartment below (104) with a flashlight from the outside. The window curtains are open and have been for almost a year now. During the previous five or more years those curtains were always drawn and there appeared to be little or no activity down there. No one would answer a knock on the door. There was a note to the postman indicating that no mail was to be delivered to 104. Very strange. How could the owner of that apartment afford to let it just exist there without either selling it or renting it out? Why was such an obvious economic asset never used? Who was paying the rent on that apartment? And who is now?

By the way (thump above me at 0414) my inspection last night showed that there is no furniture except for a single table in the lr. The floors have been stripped to the concrete base, and the wallboards have been ripped out to about 2-3 feet above the floor, exposing the 2x4 wall studs. It has been that way for several months at least.