Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Open to Suggestions

(3)

Which makes the 'hanging motion detector' incident even more problematic. I should say that I also secure the patio door latch with duct tape, making an exit in that direction equally uncoverupable. Furthermore, both the intake fans and the exhaust fans are secured with duct tape such that no exit in either direction is coverupable. This leaves only the following possibilities:

  • I am nutty as a fruitcake ala 'A beautiful Mind.'
  • I am making this up.
  • The fucking place is haunted.
  • There is a 'secret trapdoor' somewhere in the apartment.
  • (open to suggestions)

(This is my first use of the 'bulleted list' function. Neat!)

One last observation: I have located two of the three motion detectors. One is still missing. Guess which.