Thursday, June 30, 2005

(5) The cops leave, satisfied

Back out in the hallway I explained to the cops that Kootch was in her room focused on the game and wouldn't have noticed a stomp above me in my room. (Indeed, they usually waited 'til Kootch was asleep before doing their stomps. Daytime stomps were unusual.) The cops were satisfied, and left. (Throat gas. Fans to full power. Again.)

Since then, stomping has been pretty much eliminated from their MO. There were isolated occasional stomps above me in the weeks which followed but nothing recent comes to mind.

And Kootch's reply to the cop's question did not surprise me. I never bothered her with that particular problem.

(I'd planned to publish this yesterday after adding more, but never got around to it, so I'm doing it now, July 1, 1824, before switching to my fun other blog.)