Tuesday, June 28, 2005

(2)

I bought the recorder soon after that. It is a small Olympus model which fits easily inside my shirt pocket. I have never since spoken to a Kaiser physician nor to an ACSD cop without using it as my backup witness, and since then I have managed to stay out of both jail and the looney bin.

Recent gassing remains generally 'mild.' Recent coughing, however, remains generally tortured. In the mornings it takes about four consecutive coughs to clear my lungs of accumulated mucus due to the (slightly less recent) violent attacks with LG. They gassed me for about 30 minutes last night when I hit the sack at 2230, then for about an hour this morning after I woke up at 0330. I refused to get up and they finally stopped, allowing me to sleep till 0700 when Kootch left. I was then allowed to go back to sleep 'til about 0900. 'Allowed!' Damned white of them!

Here is todays brief gas log so far:

0925, LR, (burning sensation on inhaling - BR clear)
0941, LR, 4, 0
0947, LR, (burning when inhaling)
1003, LR, 4, 0 (wheezy)
1005, LR, 2, 0 (wheezy)
1012, LR, 1, 0 (wheezy)

It is now 1215 and the place has been gas free since the last entry, but the fans have been running at full power and the apartment is heating up.