Friday, November 10, 2006

No Chance

(2)

Not long after I wrote that I decided to mount a counterattack against the Jews and queers who were tormenting me. Easier said than done!

I began by cate(tap)gorizing all of the participants: Gerash and friends; The Law; my wife Kootch; Kootch's 'friends;' Kaiser Permanente; the neighbors. I fashioned a possible approach to the problem: convince the ACSD to investigate my claims of being stalked.

It seemed to me that if I could convince the ACSD that a crime was being committed, then they would investigate. Possibly they would find something. (But probably not - they are such fucking idiots!)

Then I thought up the idea of using Kaiser Permanente as an ally: if only some doctor at Kaiser would be willing to suggest to the ACSD that a crime was being committed against me, then maybe I had a chance. I formulated the idea of getting my current 'primary care physician,' Anna Kosyleon, to join my 'coalition of self defense against Jewish Faggotry.'

I reasoned thus: were I to complain to the ACSD alone, then they would send me to Kaiser (psychology unit). Were I to complain to Kaiser Psychology, they would send me to ACSD. What I needed was allies in both camps. None were available.

Then there was Kootch, my wife, who has known me for almost fifty years. But Kootch is convinced that I am crazy! Oh, joy.

Psychologists and psychiatrists might babel to the police hither and thither. The Courts might be unable to decide: psychology is a difficult science. But the judgement of a spouse of almost 50 years is virtually irrefutable: I had no chance whatsoever.

None at all.

Labels: