Friday, September 29, 2006

Defensive Readiness

(5)

Before I move on to Non Serviam tonight I need to disabuse you of the idea that I am a total wimp at the mercy of Jewish Terrorists (stomp). Not so. Back about 1981 I realized that there was somebody out there who 'had it in for me' and who was actively engaged it trying to fuck up my life. So I bought a gun. I opted for simplicity in the form of a re(boom)volver. I figured than when you need a gun for self defense you need it immediately: automatics were complex, but with a revolver you only needed to aim and pull the trigger. I also figured that the best revolver was a six-shot .38 (boom). So I bought a 'detective special' at an arms store.

I am not a fan of guns. I tested the revolver by firing six shots. This familiarized me with the recoil characteristics. I had no doubt that I would be able to kill anybody within 20 feet with it, so I did not try to perfect my aim. It was strictly a defensive weapon. I kept it around as an 'unfortunate necessity.' I always kept it loaded: I did not believe in an unloaded gun. My gun is still loaded. It will stay loaded as long as I have it. I am ready to kill with it, if necessary.

My loaded gun has served me well over the years (and I can't go into details for legal reasons). But if you are being victimized by a stalker, or are subjected to some other form of personal terrorism, then I would suggest that you buy a gun. Keep it always loaded and be ready to use it.