Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Some Answers

(3)

The question has several answers:

1. This stalking scenerio is 'long term:' think long term. Think, 'lifetime hobby.'
2. The two lung problem serves to confuse both the victim and the inevitable doctor, creating doubt about the victim's sanity in both victim and doctor. Especially doctor.
3. 'Insane victim' is the desired defense way down the road, obviating 'Insane Stalker.'
4. It encourages the victim to become involved (tap) in the game by figuring it all out. Think 'participation.'
5. The delicious payoff comes when the victim has eventually connected the dots but is unable to acquire allies because everybody thinks him insane.

Those are my conjectures. Maybe you can come up with others.

The identification of LLG leaves the following gasses yet to be identified: Right Lung Gas; Throat Gas; Nose Gas (also known as Sneezing Gas) (more RLG here at (boom) 2031)); Heavy Gas (or Wheezing Gas). I can't think of any more at the moment.

I have already identified RF (the current favorite form of attack) for what it is. By the way, I have also determined that most RF is delivered at 'moderate power.' Last night I got a taste of full power RF: constant tingling, stinging RF to my feet. I can usually move my feet three feet or so and get at least temporary relief, but last night there was no relief. All the time the insane creep above kept stomping the floor or pounding the walls as if in a rage. I finally stuck my legs out (tap) from the bed at almost 90 degrees (boom). That worked to reduce the symptoms. It also worked to reduce rage from above, apparently. The RF stopped or was turned down to the point where I could sleep.