Friday, July 07, 2006

The Experiment, continued

(1)

To continue with the subject in The Experiment (below - interrupted by 'Blogger problems'), I would include 'warmth' as a sensation produced by RF. As suggested in the report cited in the post titled, 'Zeroing In,' the sensation of warmth is as much a function of frequency as of power. I think that the nerve damage to my feet occurred because, 1) on the floor they are closest to the radiating antenna(s) and 2) the forward parts of the feet (toe area) are the 'thinnest' and therefore the most likely to experience the full effects. The bottoms of all toes are almost completely numb, and there is significant numbing of the ball area of the feet, which gradually disappears beyond the ball area. The rest of the foot is normal and there seems to be no damage to the motor nerves.

Today's Goggle Search of 'hot feet' came up with this, suggesting that the condition at least has a name (erythromelagia), if not a definite cause, but none of the posts I read mentioned nerve damage as a corollary condition, or result. I was unable to find the post which suggested msg as the cause, but it might still be in there (in Google) somewhere. Furthermore, my experience of 'hot feet' was not limited to bed, but happened during daylight hours too. And the 'condition' was never so acute that I resorted to cooling my feet in cold water. Even furthermore, only the bottoms of the feet were 'hot.' I'm sure it was RF. I haven't experienced the sensation recently, probably because most of the nerves involved have been destroyed.