Friday, June 30, 2006

The Plan

(3)

I'm back after an unsuccessful attempt to upload my first photographic image to Blogger. I will perfect the technique, then do it later next week. Barf. This leaves me with only the verbal mode, which I know quite well by now.

Lets start with the term, 'psychological abuse' (in the first paragraph). There is no question that TOFG (The Obsessed Faggot Gerash) is perpetrating several forms of PA. Let me count the ways:

1. Eavesdropping.
2. Voyeurism.
3. Unwanted Communication (tap) based on the two above. This mode amplifies the above behavior which would ordinarily go unnoticed. Indeed, taps and stomps (and wallbangs) are of fundamental importance, indicating that simple (1 and 2) are no longer adequate as reward: the stalker wants me to know (1 and 2) as a means to derive personal pleasure. The stalker enjoys inflicting pain, including psychological pain. Simple invasion of privacy no longer satisfies. I will group these three together because they form a coherent whole.

The stalker wants you to know! If you don't know, then much of the time and effort and money expended by the stalker are expended largely in vain. The stalker needs to use the information he obtains about you, against you. That is the plan, the 'economic plan.'