Monday, July 03, 2006

The Experiment

(1)

Amazingly, there was very little gas/RF last night and I was able to get a normal night's sleep, with the result that I am again feeling pretty good. I spent much of the morning doing research in 'The Wik' concerning the current subject, 'stalking,' and found some interesting stuff. For example, Wik lists six categories of stalkers (rejection, resentful, intimacy-seeking, erotomanic, incompetent suitor, and predatory), but does not point out that a single stalker can fit into several of those categories simultaneously. (Oops. Just read the citation, which does indeed point out that the categories overlap, and that categorization is largely a matter of judgement.)

(7-5-06, continued from 7-3-06:) I thought this might be a good time to bring you up to date on the most recent information concerning The Experiment. As you may know, I am an unwilling participant in a bizarre experiment concocted by the Jewish Faggot Walter Gerash and his (stomp above me) technical assistants. The experiment is apparently designed to test the effects of intense radio frequency radiation on a human subject. So far as I know, I am the first and only such subject, and therefore my input could be of some scientific value. In fact, I would even go so far as to suggest that at the moment I am the world's foremost authority in this particularly narrow field of enquiry (being irradiated here at 1459). Here are the results so far:

The sensations produced by RF energy range from itching to stinging. The sensations vary according to both frequency and power, and follow roughly these stages: itching, tingling, skin-crawling (tap), (small Blogger problem for a minute or so) Pricking, stinging. A correlary effect can be muscle-twitching. (more Blogger problems, so I'll publish this now... at 1603)