Wednesday, July 05, 2006

RF Effects

(2)

I think that last night I discovered yet another effect of intense RF: quivering (wall boom). I had noticed this effect a couple of times before last night, but didn't associate it with RF until now. The quivering effect happens in the jaw muscles and somewhat resembles teeth-chattering (boom). So far, I have probably experienced at least two hours of this. My impression is that the 'quivering' frequency is in the neighborhood of 8-12 Hz (cycles per second), or about the frequency of chattering. My impression is also that quivering is faster than chattering. If this interpretation of the phenomenon is correct, then I would suggest that the chattering effect is the result of modulation (tap) at roughly the chattering frequency, or possibly at half the chattering frequency, or some harmonic of the chattering frequency.

The long-term physical effects of intense RF seem to be nerve damage. The sensory nerves in my feet, for example, are severely damaged, from the balls of the feet to the toes. I had previously blamed msg (a so-called 'excitotoxin') for this damage, but nowadays RF makes much more sense as the probable cause. There does not seem to be very much brain damage, probably due to the fact that most damage is done at depths of an inch or less. A thick Irish skull probably helps in this particular case.

The long-term emotional effects are probably predictable: an intense desire to inflict severe physical and emotional damage on the perpe(tap)trators and their allies.