Friday, June 24, 2005

(3)----------Learning About Lung Gas

With the single exception mentioned in the previous posting, today's gassing attack continues to be with 'lung gas.' The attacks became more and more violent as the day went on. This is a very unusual method of attack, and I am using this opportunity to isolate, if possible, the residual effects of lung gas. So far there seems to be little if any residual effect. A 'throat gas' attack of this duration and magnitude would leave the vocal cords and upper bronchial system severely inflamed, but my voice still seems normal (for me).

'Throat gas,' which I have also dubbed, on occasion, 'scratchy gas' and 'acid gas' (because of its 'resemblance' to battery acid fumes) seems to be the more dangerous of the two types of gas based on today's results so far.

Kootch is not noticably affected by the gas concentrations which obviously affect me. I attribute this to 'sensitization.' Kootch has not been 'sensitized.' Whereas I have been gassed for years, Kootch has escaped pretty much 'gas free.' This has been possible because we sleep in different bedrooms. Also, we spend most of our time in different parts of the apartment, getting together only around mealtime.