Friday, June 24, 2005

(2)----------Throat Gas vs Lung Gas-----------

I would characterize last nights gassing attacks as frequent and moderately violent. I didn't get much sleep. Gassing frequency so far this morning has been typical, not unlike yesterday's gas log. Both last night's gassings and those so far this morning have used what I call, 'lung gas.' Most of the previous gassings this week have been with 'throat gas.' (I do not know the real names of the gasses being used against me, so I 'name' them by the symptoms they generate.)

Apparently, 'lung gas' (LG) produces the same satisfying cough but is less inflamatory than 'throat gas' (TG). They achieve the same payoff with less inflamation. I am touched. They no doubt switched gasses out of concern for my health. How fucking sweet of them! Despite the gassing my vocal cords are in reasonably good shape this morning.

The most violent attack ever, happened earlier this week: Just as I finished brunch they literally flooded the apartment with throat gas. I left the LR immediately, coughing violently. Each cough 'brought up' a mouthfull of stomach contents which had to be reswallowed or spit out. I found no room which was not full of the gas and I eventually ended up on the patio porch, coughing and spitting (being gassed with throat gas here) regurgitated food. There were several slightly less violent attacks (one per day) on the preceeding Friday, Monday, and Tuesday.

These attacks are assaults. I would classify them as felonies.