Friday, September 29, 2006

Two Different Takes

(1)

Been a while since I visited Enough... so thought I'd bring you more or less up to (tap) date... (boom). Since I last mentioned (boom) the sorry state of my feet the RFeteers (thump) have been busy trying to make that state even sorrier, focusing RF (boom) energy most often on my feet. They have had some success at that, I am sorry to report: the numbness has become more widespread. So I've recently done two things sort of in self defense: (1) I talked to my doctor about it. (2) I talked to Kootch about it. (at this point (5:29) I had to stop blogging in order to watch the evening news. At exactly 5:38 they began running the 'floor machine' above me in the living room. The whine (thump) of the machine was very obvious. Could I have mistaken the previous thumps and booms for floor machine encounters with the walls? Not bloody fucking likely.)

Anyway: the doctor listened to my bizarre story of being irradiated by RF, and that it was my strong conviction that the feet numbness had been caused by that RF (boom). I did not mention the gassing. I explained that the Rfeteers were working for a stalker who had a lot of money and a strange hobby. I warned her that said stalker would almost certainly try to target her. She expressed doubt. I explained that said stalker had historically targeted my physicians (and dentists, by the way, although I did not mention that aspect of it to her). She agreed to test for the most obvious causes of 'peripheral neuropathy' (which is what the numbness resembles). The blood tests came back negative for diabetes (the most comon cause of PN). This result confirmed my subjective impressions of what is going on.

Kootch was much less sympathetic. When I explained to her one day last week that my feet were becoming numb, and why, she was not at all impressed. Her main thesis was that I always blamed other people for my problems and that I was nowhere near as important as I thought I was. It was her standard reaction (thump) to my claims of being stalked. Amazingly we had this conversation in an almost jovial mood, having been through the gist of it (but not the details in this particular case) so many times before. After the conversation we resumed our daily ritual of watching 'Millionaire.' (I'm listening to Beethoven's piano concerto #4 as I write this: glorious stuff!)