Friday, September 29, 2006

The Teeth Chattering Effect

(2)

I should mention that Kootch is pleasant enough otherwise (boom). But her denial of our stalking problem is totally ironclad: absolutely nothing can shake it. Nothing! (By the way: I found out today that Kathy had the two boys and that Jenny had the three girls. This brings up the fascinating question of whether both of Kathy's sons are circumcised: did she allow yet another neonatal mutilation? All the world wants to know... Also by the way, Kathy divorced Mark several years after they were married. Apparently it was not exactly a happy union. Hmm...)

So much for ancient history: back to symptomology. I've been studying the RF (boom) symptoms for some time now and I've developed quite a good ability to detect even the weakest forms of RF. The process was much like learning to detect even the weakest concentrations of gas: study it in detail as it happens; record sensory impressions.

My 'studies' indicate that the RF is almost certainly confined to the EL(tap)F (Extremely Low Frequency) range (boom). I had thought at first that it must be in the microwave range but my ZC185 'Zap Checker' did not corraborate. The ZC185 certainly shows large amounts of RF radiation in the environment, but readings could not be correlated to subjective (tap) sensory information. Therefore the radiation was outside the range of the ZC185 (3MHz-5GHz). After much study I have concluded that most if not all of the RF is in the 'unallocated' frequency range of 0 kHz to 9 kHz. To see what I mean, check out the US Frequency Allocation Chart.

My main evidence for this conclusion - aside from the failure of the ZC185 to detect the radiation - is totally subjective. I call it the 'teeth chattering effect (thump).'