Monday, July 17, 2006

The Open Window


(2)

This blog seems to be having some small effects (tap). For example, the window on the apartment downstairs is now closed. It had been open for some time, but now it's closed. I see that as progress. I think the owner has been recently motivated to inspect the apartment and close the window (see inset). In fact, I think I have actually seen the said (Jewish) owner in the parking lot recently.

This line of observation/reasoning suggests the questions:


  • Why was the window left open?
  • Did the owner know? And if not, why not?
  • Was the open window actually an invitation?
  • If so, to whom?

Me? Poor little me? Well, folks, I must admit that the thought crossed my mind: here was a Golden (eheh) opportunity to get to the bottom of a mystery, the mystery of the (enter Al Roker: wooo... wooo... wooo...) Apartment Down Below!

I declined the invitation, of course: Unlawful Entry is a crime, and I sincerely doubted the ACSD ability reason it all out.