Monday, July 17, 2006

LSD-25 Will Do This to you too


(3)

I feel safer now, knowing that the window is closed and probably locked. Wouldn't you? But the history of extended inoccupation continues to bother me: I know 'they' (tap) are using the apartment down below to irradiate me with high energy (tap) EMF. I can feel it. My nerves are dying because of it. The people upstairs have long associated themselves with it (boom), as well as with the various gasses which have been used to harrass me.

But this stuff is waaay too serious. I think I need to lighten things up. So, herewith, a photograph of me on Acid. It was taken in the family room, probably by Kootch. I was on the couch, feet facing South, coming down, probably watching something like, Loveboat. The writing on the back of the photograph reads: 'LSD-25 will do this to you, too.'