Wednesday, July 19, 2006

The Lie Personified

(1)

Heavy gassing and some RF from 0400 to 0500 finally convinced me to get out of bed. I now sit here at the computer typing while my scrotum crawls. There was the usual combination of gas/RF from 2300 to at least 0000 when I hit the sack last night. So, almost four hours of dreamless sleep... but I slept pretty late yesterday morning due to being hungover from all that beer.

Looks like scratchpad has been elected to do a photographic series on my life with Kootch. Meanwhile, this blog will continue doing, My Life with Walter Gerash, Jewish Faggot, and my other blog will continue doing my Friday Night Drunks.

I think the psychological theory which best describes Gerash is, reaction formation. Gerash is a walking, talking, reaction formation. He must have been horrified by his discovery at an early age that he was sexually attracted to members of the same sex. He was queer and he hated it. Furthermore the (Jewish) bible condemned it. He therefore denied it early on, and began the process of redefining himself as the very opposite of what he had been born as: a pansy.

He developed a deep voice and an aggressive style of interacting with others. He also developed an obsessive preoccupation with 'image.' To Gerash, 'image' was (and still is) extremely important: Gerash today is little more than his 'image.' There is almost nothing inside but the pansy; all else is 'image' and mirage, and the image is essentially a lie. Gerash is a living lie, in fact, The Lie Personified.