Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Gerash Takes Aim at My Crotch

(1)

Boy, that last post was bizarre. Even I have no idea what I meant by it. Must have been the beer... I bought some stronger stuff from the booze shop, along with a resupply of whiskey, yesterday. I decided to give the beer (Natural Ice) a tryout. Before I was through I'd drunk eight of the damn things. Whew.

In another interesting (I use the word loosely) development, much recent RF seems to be aimed in the general direction of my crotch. Could it be that 'lover boy Gerash' has become upset with me? Are we in the midst of a 'lover's quarrel?' Yeeeesh. It's easy to tell when your crotch is being irradiated: the skin on your scrotum 'crawls.' If you just sit there it continues to crawl. If you move to another room it stops immediately... until they zero in on your crotch again.

I am impressed with how well they are able to focus the RF and control the effect. They have put a lot of work into this.